Pages

3 August 2011

Introduction

Welcome to the personal blog of Andrew Bonnington. This blog was created to showcase my current work while studying at university to show to prospective employers and to provide a place for other people who may be interested to view it.
I am doing my degree at Anglia Ruskin University studying BSc Multimedia, Animation and the Web and am now going into the third and final year of my course.

This blog will be used while I am building my portfolio and working on a website to better display this content. The blog will include work in progress pieces as well as finished work and other posts relating my work. It will be updated when necessary so please check back to see the most up to date work.

3 comments:

  1. Excellent information with unique content and it is very useful to know about the information based on blogs.

    best architecture college in hyderabad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must say that the freshness of your blog has surely left me mesmerized, there were no better words to express and I will surely be a regular visitor to your blog.

    best 3d animation training institute in hyderabad

    ReplyDelete

Back to top